Video + code from workshop on Deep Learning with Keras and TensorFlow
Because this year’s UseR 2020 couldn’t happen as an in-person event, I have been giving my workshop on Deep Learning with Keras and TensorFlow as an online event on Thursday, 8th of October.
If you have questions or would like to talk about this article (or something else data-related), you can now book 15-minute timeslots with me (it’s free - one slot available per weekday):
If you have been enjoying my content and would like to help me be able to create more, please consider sending me a donation at . Thank you! :-)
Deep learning is an artificial intelligence that mimics the workings of a human brain in processing different data, creating patterns and interpreting information that is used for decision making. It is a subfield of machine learning in artificial intelligence and Its networks has the capability to learn, supervised or unsupervised, from data that is either structured or labelled.
It is one of the hottest trends in machine learning at the moment and there are many problems where deep learning shines, such as Self Driving Cars, Natural Language Processing, Machine Translations, image recognition and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and so on.
- You will start with RStudio by learning how to first prepare your workspace
- Load data and move to exploring and preprocessing the data.
- Normalize and split the data into training and test sets.
- Construct your deep learning model
- Compile and fit the model to your data
- Predict target values based on test data and
- Evaluate your model and interpret the results